Tossing this under a read more because it’s a lot ~
1: 6 of the songs you listen to most?
Recently it’s been:
- C’est la Mort- The Civil Wars
- The Parting Glass
- Angeles - Jensen Ackles
- I Am Human - The Brian Buckley Band
- Be Me - Louden Swain
- Worlds Collide - Louden Swain
2: If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- I think I met everyone I wanted to meet this past weekend.
3: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- “As of 2009, 28% of those diagnosed with HIV were 45 years and older (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2009).” (I’m doing my homework, ok!)
4: What do you think about most?
- Things that will never happen to me
5: What does your latest text message from someone else say?
- “I DIED”
6: Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
- Clothes on (I’m like a never nude sim)
7: What’s your strangest talent?
- I can raise an eyebrow?
8: Girls… (finish the sentence); Boys… (finish the sentence)
- Girls are cool. Boys are cool too. Everybody’s cool.
9: Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- Hahaha YES! Once. It was a parody of Eye of the Tiger. :3
10: When is the last time you played the air guitar?
- Several hours ago
11: Do you have any strange phobias?
- My phobias aren’t strange
12: Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
- No, I am not Denis
13: What’s your religion?
- I don’t have/belong to one.
14: If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- Taking photos and/or walking with a friend
15: Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16: Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- You JERK! Ummm… it’s a tie between Led Zeppelin and Styx.
17: What was the last lie you told?
- “I forgot my external hard drive at home.”
18: Do you believe in karma?
- A little.
19: What does your URL mean?
- It’s a nickname I kind of got at work two years ago.
20: What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- Weakness: I can’t say no to people.
- Strength: I’m resilient - physically and mentally
21: Who is your celebrity crush?
- I’m assuming this is referring to a romantic/sexual crush? In which case - none.
22: Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23: How do you vent your anger?
- Passive aggression. I’ve also been known to punch things if I’m really angry.
24: Do you have a collection of anything?
25: Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- Phone - then you can’t seem me rolling my eyes and making faces
26: Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
- Extremely. There are things I need to work on, but I feel comfortable in my own skin and mind.
27: What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
- hate: sound of people talking who are stupid
- love: music
28: What’s your biggest “what if”?
- What if I could talk to people.
29: Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- Yes. Maybe. Both in the sense that “the paranormal” are just beyond our current understanding (and not necessarily supernatural)
30: Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- right: my printer
- left: my tablet
31: Smell the air. What do you smell?
- faint smell of food and soap
32: What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
- I haven’t been there yet, but I’m so pumped for this spring.
33: Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
34: Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
- This is completely unfair. I refuse to answer
(but Rob of louden swain counts if we focus on bands I listen to that are still alive and yes I’m being biased because he was a total sweetheart to me)
35: To you, what is the meaning of life?
- Why does there need to be a meaning?
36: Define Art.
- That which evokes thought or emotion - be it through any of the senses. Typically manmade (or captured by mankind).
37: Do you believe in luck?
- Yes. As well as my frequent lack of it.
38: What’s the weather like right now?
- Chilly and autumn-smelling
39: What time is it?
40: Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- Yes. And no.
41: What was the last book you read?
- I’m reading a book about fonts (in theory, I actually have zero time)
42: Do you like the smell of gasoline?
- Only if I’m not feeling nauseous
43: Do you have any nicknames?
- Tiny Dancer, Iules, Jules, jujubee
44: What was the last film you saw?
- I just watched Sorcerer’s Apprentice with my sister
45: What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
- The Mysterious Pain in my Right Foot was the most excruciating
46: Have you ever caught a butterfly?
- Nope, but I’ve had them land on me.
47: Do you have any obsessions right now?
- Hahahahhahahahahahhah. Supernatual and Louden Swain
48: What’s your sexual orientation?
- I think I’m straight. But who really knows!?!
49: Ever had a rumour spread about you?
- Not that I’m aware of. I tend to fly too far under the radar for that.
50: Do you believe in magic?
- I want to.
51: Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- Big time.
52: What is your astrological sign?
53: Do you save money or spend it?
- Save then spend it all
54: What’s the last thing you purchased?
- Cereal and prints
55: Love or lust?
56: In a relationship?
57: How many relationships have you had?
58: Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59: Where were you yesterday?
- At home then at school then sam’s club then back at home
60: Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- My vitamin schtick chapstick
61: Are you wearing socks right now?
- Unfortunately :(
62: What’s your favourite animal?
- Sloths <3
63: What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- Dorky jokes, followed by laughing at my own dorky joke, followed by zoning out and/or dancing to a song in my head
64: Where is your best friend?
65: Give me your top 5 favourite blogs on Tumblr.
66: What is your heritage?
- I don’t really know much about my family.
67: What were you doing last night at 12AM?
- Handlettering. :3
68: What do you think is Satan’s last name?
69: Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
- I’m too busy laughing at the number of this question to be honest
70: Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- Yes. And no. I’m actually a pretty crappy friend.
71: You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- Save the dog, tell my boss to go fuck himself with a chainsaw if he’ll fire me over this.
72: You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live.
a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
b) What do you do with your remaining days?
- What I’ve always done. Maybe find a way to hang out with the people who’ve inspired me most in my life.
c) Would you be afraid?
73: You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74: What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- Rock of Ages - Def Leppard
75: What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76: In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- Communication and similar taste in media
77: How can I win your heart?
- By me season 1-7 of supernatural and/or convention tickets
78: Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- Always, though it’s not always productive.
79: What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- To go to Chicon
80: What size shoes do you wear?
- 7, 7 1/2. It varies depending on brand and type of shoe.
81: What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- Don’t blink.
82: What is your favourite word?
83: Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84: What is a saying you say a lot?
- I’m so done (with you).
85: What’s the last song you listened to?
- Like the Heart Goes - Louden Swain
86: Basic question; what’s your favourite colour/colours?
- Complimentary color schemes.
87: What is your current desktop picture?
88: If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- No one. And if I wanted anyone to die, it would be slow.
89: What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
- What’s going on?
90: One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
- Probably start poking and investigating. Then maybe get out of there and see if this is something a bit more widespread.
91: You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- I never need to sleep ever again ~ :’)
92: You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- Talking to Kim Rhodes.
93: You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- I don’t want to erase anything. It’s brought me where I am.
94: You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- I don’t know. Jesus, why don’t you ask easy questions?
95: You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- New Zealand
96: Do you have any relatives in jail?
- Not that I’m aware of.
97: Have you ever thrown up in the car?
- Yes. I get carsick if I sit in the back of cars.
98: Ever been on a plane?
- YUP! I actually love to fly.
99: If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
- I’ve answered this before: ”OH GOD. THIS IS A LOT OF PRESSURE. UMM. BE GOOD, CREATE OR DO SOMETHING YOU CARE ABOUT, AND READ OFTEN.”